Programme of undergraduate studies
Undergraduate studies last four years – eight semesters.
Volume of studies: 240 ЕCTS (European Credit Transfer System).
Upon completion of undergraduate studies, a student is awarded a title - bachelor business.
A graduate student of the business studies has the following skills:
• analyzing and structuring problems related to economic area of company management and finding solutions;
• defining criteria on which a company is based and matching results with the analysis of the environment in order to give perspectives;
• designing and using appropriate professional skills;
• defining constitutive characteristics of an organization;
• determining macroeconomic impact and using microeconomic analyses in business;
• understanding of existing and new technologies and their impact on new and future markets.
INFORMATION ON TEACHING STAFF