Joint programme of doctoral studies in economics
Doctoral studies last three years – six semesters.
Volume of studies: 180 ECTS.
The academic title awarded: PhD in Economics.
Doctoral studies at the Graduate School of Business Studies are organized in cooperation with the Graduate School of International Economics at Megatrend University.
Upon successful completion of doctoral studies, candidates acquire the following professional competence:
• thorough understanding of general and business economic disciplines such as economic analysis, statistical and econometrical methods, sustainable development, international economy, monetary and public finance, marketing, decision-making in business and management and other complementary knowledge;
• application of acquired knowledge in solving problems, using scientific methods and approaches;
• knowledge of information and communication technologies in specific aforementioned areas;
• theoretical and methodological ability to study and apply contemporary achievements;
• the ability to combine knowledge from different fields acquired within the programme and apply it;
• continual development of skills and abilities in general and business economics.